To celebrate the fifth year of Jog for Jugs Australia we had six exciting events across the country this year. Together we’ve raised over $12 000.
There were enormously generous mums/dads with littlies, friends, pollies, touching personal stories, pets, pink hair, the new JFJ singlets, unbelievable blue skies and a tonne of fun. Thank you so much to you all on the Gold Coast, at Coolangatta/Tweed Heads, Scarborough, Cape York, Ayr and Darwin for joining Jog for Jugs Australia 2015 and making our five-year milestone memorable. Thank you everyone who was there, who donated or did something to make it another magic morning across Oz.
- Perth you raised – $1176 (incl a $575 donation from The Straits brekky)
- Gold Coast you raised – $885
- Ayr you raised – $3616 (incl adonation of $100 from Rotary AYR)
- Cape York you raised – $1238
- Darwin you raised – $1500
- and Coolangatta/Tweed you raised – $2260 (incl $500 of selling hand bands by Alisha!)
Plus, funds raised from the 2015 100 Laps of Uluru and Go Fund Me donations. Lea and Chinelle in Cape York and your wonderful families and friends, Mel and your amazing town of Ayr, Sarah and your divine team in Coolangatta/Tweed Heads, Malcolm and Jeff and your unwavering commitment to the Gold Coast and Mike and the enthusiastic radio crew from Darwin, and my darling Ma and Pa in Perth thank you ALL for bringing Jog for Jugs Australia together for this five-year event. I can’t thank you enough for getting everyone outdoors and raising some brilliant funds. Here’s to that cure.